Perma-Frames... Photos permanently encased in resin, ready for display at a moments notice. Accented by design, crushed glass, flowers, shells, dice, glitter, color, ink... And the possibilities just keep going on!
A unique, personalized and affordable way to display your favorite memories of the holidays. Personalize this stunning Frames: Perma-Frames with any name or year you choose! Photo Frames are a great choice for gifting because they're the perfect size in a window or table top!
Though any can be used in any combination with each other, the basic mediums I work in are epoxy resin, wood, wax, stone, plastic, gems, crystals, flowers, glass, shells, acrylic paint, enamal paint, glitter, fabric, leather, fur and feathers.
Combinations depend on product, Materials listed are the basic materials I tend to favor.
Resin & Wood Products
1. Store out of direct sunlight
3. Prevent drops or striking blows
1. Oil & Wax with Appropriate wood products
2. Recommended: Clarks Cutting Board Oil & Wax0
The quality of the source photo will have a significant impact on the final result.
Images pulled from a website or Facebook page may only work at small reproduction sizes or may not be adequate at all.
Photos with good exposure, contrast, and shadow detail work the best. File resolution should be at least 300dpi. I am NOT Adobe certified Photoshop Master and master retoucher, and I CAN NOT work miracles!
I am able to improve some photos, I will not guarantee that I can work miracles and improve every photo. I will discuss with you any special circumstances or requests.
1. All custom pieces are UNIQUE pieces of Art! Be advised if you wish a "SET" of anything custom made you will need to order all together. This is needed so the colors and design layout can be matched as closely as possible.
2. Each one is different due to ARTIST CHOICES. You can choose primary and secondary colors. As well as all extras you might enjoy.
All other colors used and placements are at the discretion of the Artist.
3. Custom orders can take up to 10 days to ship. By ordering custom made items you accept the delay in shipping. This delay is due to proper preperation and curing of materials I work with and beyond my control.
BY PURCHASING YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
Laser Engraving can be commissioned on many types of materials. Wood, metal, cork, ceramic, glass, acrylic, tephlon and stone are just a few!
I can work with photos, text and graphic design.
Please feel free to request a quote on anything you would like to have custom made.