Perma-Frame Ferris Wheel
Perma-Frame Ferris Wheel
Ferris Wheel Perma-Frame
Moving Ferris Wheel Perma-Frame. This unique gift idea comes in our range of beautiful Christmas and New Year's gifts that can be used for personalizing or adding a little extra holiday cheer to any space you wish to share with your loved ones!
- Rotates fully around with 8 swinging "photo cars" hanging gracefully from the wheel proudly displaying your precious memories. Each photo permanently encased in resin to protect your images for life.
- Elegantly detailed: fits perfectly in living room, family room, den, hallway, bedroom, or office. Display your photos, awards, certificates with style.
- Great Gift Idea for Christmas, best friend birthday, Mother’s Day, Valentines, baby shower, family collage, Father’s Day.
- Desktop Perma-Frame Fits 8 1.5X1.5" pictures.
Though any can be used in any combination with each other, the basic mediums I work in are epoxy resin, wood, wax, stone, plastic, gems, crystals, flowers, glass, shells, acrylic paint, enamal paint, glitter, fabric, leather, fur and feathers.
Combinations depend on product, Materials listed are the basic materials I tend to favor.
Resin & Wood Products
1. Store out of direct sunlight
3. Prevent drops or striking blows
1. Oil & Wax with Appropriate wood products
2. Recommended: Clarks Cutting Board Oil & Wax0
The quality of the source photo will have a significant impact on the final result.
Images pulled from a website or Facebook page may only work at small reproduction sizes or may not be adequate at all.
Photos with good exposure, contrast, and shadow detail work the best. File resolution should be at least 300dpi. I am NOT Adobe certified Photoshop Master and master retoucher, and I CAN NOT work miracles!
I am able to improve some photos, I will not guarantee that I can work miracles and improve every photo. I will discuss with you any special circumstances or requests.
1. All custom pieces are UNIQUE pieces of Art! Be advised if you wish a "SET" of anything custom made you will need to order all together. This is needed so the colors and design layout can be matched as closely as possible.
2. Each one is different due to ARTIST CHOICES. You can choose primary and secondary colors. As well as all extras you might enjoy.
All other colors used and placements are at the discretion of the Artist.
3. Custom orders can take up to 10 days to ship. By ordering custom made items you accept the delay in shipping. This delay is due to proper preperation and curing of materials I work with and beyond my control.
BY PURCHASING YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
Laser Engraving can be commissioned on many types of materials. Wood, metal, cork, ceramic, glass, acrylic, tephlon and stone are just a few!
I can work with photos, text and graphic design.
Please feel free to request a quote on anything you would like to have custom made.